Thursday, August 13, 2009

I'm a little leery about uninstalling 30-day McAfee that came with MS Vista.?

I'll wait 'til trial period runs out and let McAfee do the uninstalling. But I do want a good free antivirus. How about Avast or Grisoft AVG? Will either do a good job?



I'm a little leery about uninstalling 30-day McAfee that came with MS Vista.?ducati



Just be careful about uninstalling. It's very complicated. Installing is easy. Do you think this has something to do with corporations making it easy to obtain their products, but almost impossible to stop using them?



I'm a little leery about uninstalling 30-day McAfee that came with MS Vista.?hp



Use AVG... its fast and free... also it doesn't occupy RAM unnecessarily
The last Dell computer I had - I upgraded my subscription after the first 45 free days for another 24 months, mainly because I was very impressed with McAfee.



With this Dell computer I got McAfee for 15mths pre-installed, and I'm still impressed with it.



If you don't wish to go for either McAfee or Norton, I think AVG is the third most popular (and hopefully effective too).
I have used both and never had a virus with either one.Both are excellent. Currently I am using Avast.
Avast is probably the better one to use.



I also have used both Avast and AVG. I also tried AntiVira.



Have a look at



http://free-and-legal.net/Antivirus.html



There are free firewalls and anti spam as well.



"" DONT PAY FOR ANYTHING TO DO WITH SECURITY""



It's a scam. There are free versions that are far better than so called commercial versions. I hate the B*%26^%rds.



Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment