Friday, August 21, 2009

Virus in my computer help??????

My computer has virus, every time I try to open the internet, it show a box and says your computer is infected with virus unknown trojan'' and it takes me to disgusting websites'' I have Mcafee antivirus but It didn't help me remove it, can you please help how to remove it, or is there free antivirus that works your help is apprecaited....



Virus in my computer help??????norton



there is this thing called spare backup. u can get this from pc world only and gets rid of things that harm your computer as you are working on the computer



Virus in my computer help??????spyware remover



It sounds more like spyware than a virus.



First, do not open the Internet. Goto control panel and Internet options. Delete all of your temporary Internet pages and cookies.



Second it sounds like you do not have anti-spyware. Here is a link to a free avg anti-spyware



http://free.grisoft.com/doc/5390/us/frt/...



Install and run avg. It should take care of many of your malware issues.



From there you can find and install other scanners, such as recommendations by others posting here.



If you are still having issues feel free to cantact me and we can go through other options.



GL
First, update your anti-virus, and restart your PC in safe mode. (Tap F8 key at start up, then select "Safe Mode")

No comments:

Post a Comment