Friday, August 21, 2009

How do I remove this virus? My antiviruses cannot detect it.?

I don't know what the name of the virus is but what it does is when I turn my computer on after I have shut it down, it updates 'personalized settings'; when I open programs like Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Word, and other commonly used files, the programs have to install itself like the computer hasn't been used yet; unlike before. The virus also hid the folders from my Desktop. I know where it is, it's in the desktop folder not on the desktop itself [the one with the wallpaper and everything].



So far, I've tried scanning my computer with Avast! Antivirus, AVG Free Antivirus, and AVG Anti-rootkit free. Sigh, the malicious file still keeps on uninstalling the programs I use and my temporary solution is not to turn off my laptop and just let it standby or hibernate. I can't even restart the computer without having my programs uninstalled.



Some of my other programs are still shown in the Start menu but it still initializes an installation or setup for it.



Please help!



How do I remove this virus? My antiviruses cannot detect it.?internet security 2006



THIS WILL DO THE TRICK :



1. you need to download Spybot SD the best anit-spyware it's free http://www.safer-networking.org/en/



If that won't help



2. DOWNLOAD Nod32 it's a great antivirus that isn't RAM hungry.



Here's the link http://www.eset.com

No comments:

Post a Comment