Friday, August 21, 2009

How can i boost my broadband speed to play BF 2(Battle Field 2) online? is there any free software o

i have got a broadband connection with a speed of more than 128kbps but still when i play battle field online, is dont work vey well and often it gives a message that "there is a problem with your connection" while playing. i have reinstalled my windows and game as well and dont have any antivirus software which may effect my internet connection. I just wanna kno that how can i boost my network speed. is there any free software available on net?



How can i boost my broadband speed to play BF 2(Battle Field 2) online? is there any free software on internetfirewall



#1 128kbps is slow. That is also ISDN speed not Broadband.



#2 What are your system specs? A lot more can be told if we know the system specs you are using.

No comments:

Post a Comment