Wednesday, August 19, 2009

About deleting brontox virus?

im taking IT course...is it true what my lecturer said that free antivirus cant detect the one virus called brontox even if you update the antivirus daily?...i'm using AVG at the moment...



About deleting brontox virus?vincent



I don't know for sure, but I do know that both BitDefender and G Data offer downloads of free brontok (it's spelled with a "k" and the end, rather than an "x") removal tools. I just looked at the technical details for the virus--it does dig itself into your system fairly well. The analysis actually gave me some useful ideas as to how to keep my son from deleting the time-limiting programs I've put onto his system!



About deleting brontox virus?adware remover



depends on a virus, but your teacher is partly right, most free antivirus programs can detect BUT CAN'T remove it.

No comments:

Post a Comment