Friday, August 21, 2009

(s)(o)(s) Computer Wizards! I have a 98/Me hurting What the best freeware for firewall,antivirus,ant

I have what I guess is a Me piggyback on 98 If that make any sense runnning IE I know should be on firefox Have zonealarm but now realizing that there isn't any continue support ...The programs says I'm not running any antivirus Yet have AVG all freeware versions **** NO MONEY *** and have spybot



AVG though never says it found and kill something Have Winpatrol on guard and he bark sometimes on startup file issues which I never change Zonealarm has stopped 9,000 in less than a month and Spybot number is about 87000 bots /// I'm a newbie with what I think is a inbalance confrigation have 98 and 2000 drivers and some 2.59 g(s) free All window files and all program and pic and what not on C with only 995 m left %26 if I try to fix right and if I kcuf it up, The hillbilies I live will Kill me. HELP ps I'm the first one to introduce them to scandisk, With that they were ready to tell me that I was kcufftgin it up



(s)(o)(s) Computer Wizards! I have a 98/Me hurting What the best freeware for firewall,antivirus,antispy?computer virus



98 and ME SUX! Upgrade...that's all I can say!



(s)(o)(s) Computer Wizards! I have a 98/Me hurting What the best freeware for firewall,antivirus,antispy?free spyware remover



www.blackice.com and to get full version you need $20.00
I think, what you meant to say is that you upgraded your system to Windows Me from Windows 98, so you are now running Windows Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment