Saturday, August 15, 2009

Hello guys I need Ur help with this question,pls!?

In Ur opinion and by experience whats the best and the greatest FREE antivirus programe out there? And why its the best? I need Ur help pls.Thanx lots.



Hello guys I need Ur help with this question,pls!?anti virus



I use AVG Antivirus along with Comodo Firewall plus Spybot S%26D, Ad-Aware %26 Spyware Blaster to get rid of Viruses, Spywares, Malwares, Trojan's, Network Security.



The main advantage they are all FREE.



Hello guys I need Ur help with this question,pls!?auto protect



norton anti virus
Avira AntiVir



http://www.free-av.com/



(here's why: http://av-comparatives.org/ )



I also use, on other fronts:



Comodo



Spyware Terminator



Spybot Search+Destroy + teatimer



AVG anti-spyware free



I would have more, but it's not my computer. Nothing gets past that lot.



btw, DO NOT BUY NORTON. It is less effective, slower, more bloated, more annoying etc than nearly all other anti-virus systems. Kaspersky and Nod32 are much better (paid)
i use Norton antivirus and it is great!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment