Monday, August 17, 2009

Pls help, When I want to open some Internet app or site it just not open?

Pls help, When I want to open orkut its open a dalog box and told "orkut is banned you fool,The administrator did'nt write the program guess who did ?? MUHAHAHA"



As well also when I going to open Mozilla Firefox it's open a dialog box with name "USE INTERNETEXPLORER YOU DOPE" and says "I DNT HATE MOZILLA BUT USE IE OR ELSE....."



What should I do ? I have avg free antivirus %26 spyboot-SD resident load on my comp (fully updated). The problem happen on my comp only, is it a virus ? what sould I have to do ?



Pls help, When I want to open some Internet app or site it just not open?noton



If the person has modified the system files you will have to Format your computer.



Pls help, When I want to open some Internet app or site it just not open?stinger



Your computer is infected with rogue spyware program. Download and run the XoftSpy SE from http://www.geeksjunction.com to remove the infection.
its a virus.



How to remove this virus:



Step 1: Press CTRL+ALT+DEL (Task Manager Opens up) and go to the processes taboo for svchost.exe under the image name. There will be many but look for the ones which have your username under the username Press DEL to kill these files. It will give you a warning, Press Yes Repeat for more svchost.exe files with your username and repeat. Do not kill svchost.exe with system, local service or network service!

No comments:

Post a Comment