Monday, August 17, 2009

My Internet Explorer keeps taking me to <a href="http://runonce.msn.com/runonce2.aspx" rel="nofollow

I've changed my home setting back to www.msn.com and it still goes back to runonce when I close IE. I had this once before and was told it was spyware? There are two files on my computer entitled runonce.exe. I want to fix my IE. I have AVG Free antivirus and spybot. I read that spybot recognized runonce.exe as a microsoft product, so I'm not even sure that file has anything to do with this.



I don't know that much about computers, help me out, how do I fix it?



My Internet Explorer keeps taking me to http://runonce.msn.com/runonce... instead of my homepage. Help?norton



This is NOT spyware, adware or a virus. This is the default first run page you'll see when you upgrade to Internet Explorer 7. There are a several different options you can configure on this page. The only thing you HAVE to select is the first one about your search provider. Everything else on the page is up to you. Once you've decided on your search provider (which tells IE which engine to use when you use the search bar on the top right), configure any other options you want and click on "Save Settings", which is a link on the top left of the page or a button at the bottom. From there on out, you'll go to your home page when you open IE.



My Internet Explorer keeps taking me to http://runonce.msn.com/runonce... instead of my homepage. Help?spyware remover

No comments:

Post a Comment