Saturday, August 15, 2009

How can I eradicate virus from my computer? i can't seem to run yahoo anti-spy.?

When I try to download some free antivirus/malware software, my computer always shust down then restarts. Please help me solve this problem. Is there a possible way to manually erase these viruses?



How can I eradicate virus from my computer? i can't seem to run yahoo anti-spy.?



Go to http://www.avast.com They have a Virus Scanner on their Home Page. Run it and delete the Virus and then REBOOT. They also have a FREE Virus protector you can download.



How can I eradicate virus from my computer? i can't seem to run yahoo anti-spy.?antivirus downloads



Go to http://www.mbusbyuk.info/links.html and scroll down the page til you come to Free Online Anti-virus Scanners.



Click on the link for Panda ActiveScan.



Make sure you do a full system scan.



That should fix your prob.



Good Luck!
a
If your computer was installed properly even if you download dozens of viruses they would most likely go somewhere else then where your windows is! And i learned all of that from the website below!

No comments:

Post a Comment