Saturday, August 15, 2009

I have multiple Win32.Beovens trojan horse downloaders on my computer, any suggestions before i refo

Two months ago my free antivirus ran out and stupid me did not replace it. Unfortunately I am now paying the price for procrastinating. I thought my computer was overheating, because it kept suddenly shutting down. All the programs one by one would close and then my computer would log off and then turn off. Also sometimes when it was running but not in use you could hear it across my apartment because it was working very hard though not doing anything (that i could see anyways). Well now that i put AVG on here it's picking up trojans, spyware, adware over and over again. Even spybot can't get rid of them. It just keeps pulling more and more in and it's wasting my 512 of RAM which is the reason my computer is shutting down sometimes after only a few minutes. Any suggestions of things I can try since I'm burning everything important off to reformat any ways? I don't have much to lose now anyhow. Might as well see if anything works out.



Thanks.



I have multiple Win32.Beovens trojan horse downloaders on my computer, any suggestions before i reformat?trojan



Follow EXACTLY this procedure:



http://forums.majorgeeks.com/showthread....



If you still have problems after you do all those steps, post a HiJackThis (HJT) in there forum. They will get you all cleaned for free!



Good luck.



I have multiple Win32.Beovens trojan horse downloaders on my computer, any suggestions before i reformat?abtuvurys 2005

No comments:

Post a Comment