Saturday, August 15, 2009

My iBook G4 is slow?

My laptop is just under two years old, but I recently hooked it up to a wireless router that runs through my parents PC. Could this be why it now runs slow or could I have caught a virus from my parent's PC?



Any advice to speed it up or a free antivirus scan for a mac?



Any and all advice is welcome, as I am very computer illiterate.



My iBook G4 is slow?computer repair



g4 is a little bit slow in my consideration. u might want to change to a new laptop. ur g4 can still sell a good price and buy a newer model. the computers changing way too fast.



My iBook G4 is slow?free antivirus



Maybe you shoul format it.:) If you don't want , you can scan its registy to speed up.There are some reveiw and comparison : http://www.registry-cleaners.info



You can download and scan for free.

No comments:

Post a Comment