Saturday, August 15, 2009

SVCHOST.exe...HELP!!!!?

So, yesterday I used my AVG 7.5 to check for viruses...turns out that there was a worm infecting C://WINDOWS/svchost.exe...now, after the scan I couldn't heal it, and then I wiped it.



Now...what I want to ask is...will my computer be disturbed by this? Can I get it back? And what do you think is the best free antivirus, disk defrag, and registry cleaner for now?



Oh, forgot to add...I think, by "wiped" I think it's deleted...cause when I restarted my comp, there was the window "Cannot find C://WINDOWS/svchost.exe"



Well, I searched for it, and I found an application svchost inside C://WINDOWS/system32/



The thing is, my comp is doing fine...maybe...



I can still write this, I can still hear my musics, I can still watch my movies and I can still play my games...the only thing that bothers me is the window that goes haywire whenever I enter the first time (The "cannot find svchost" window)...do I really need to worry much about this?



SVCHOST.exe...HELP!!!!?suzuki



Once the "Svchost.exe" is affected by virus it is difficult to clear it.



you can use Spybot to clear it. if it doesnt work better reinstall the windows



SVCHOST.exe...HELP!!!!?virus



U R in dangerous territory



http://www.google.ca/search?q=Cannot+fin...
reformat

No comments:

Post a Comment