Saturday, August 15, 2009

Can i have both of norton 360 and norton internet security 2007 on my pc ?

i have nrton internet security 2007 but i heared that norton 360 got extra stuff such as back up and pc tunning to make it faster but i heared also that NIS is better when it comes to protection so i wanna have both in my pc...will they conflit with ea other ? will this make my pc slower ?



plz dnt tell me to remove both and install AVG free antivirus for the love of god ppl who say that do they realy think we never thought about that !!!!!



Can i have both of norton 360 and norton internet security 2007 on my pc ?auto protect



Its not a good idea to run multiple security software as they can conflict and believe it or not...too much security can be a bad thing as it can become over restrictive. I would see which one will work out best for you and stick with one of them.



Can i have both of norton 360 and norton internet security 2007 on my pc ?downloads



buddy..norton 360 itself has norton internet security 2007 in it ..it has backup tools too...you dont need to install norton internet security 2007 again in your pc if you have installed norton 360..as the name signifies that 360 means "complete"
Search on internet.I'm sure you find it

No comments:

Post a Comment