Monday, August 17, 2009

Can't Register McAfee?

I just bought a new computer with Vista on it. It came with McAfee preinstalled. When I open up the security suite, it says that to protect computer and files action is required. When I click it it just gives me the option to fix it when I click fix, it will give me a window in the bottom right corner of my screen that gives me the option to register now or later. I click now and nothing happens. I have tried to click register now several times for the bast few months and nothing still. It says that internet and network is protected and email and IM say that there is action required to. Is there anything I can do to register. I tried going to the McAfee site and trying to register but there is nothing there! I know that alot of threads say to uninstall McAfee and install and free antivirus software. But I had AVG on my last computer and well it ate it. I mean it got viruses anyways. Please let me know what I can do to fix this problem with McAfee. Thanks



Can't Register McAfee?norten



Call the computers manufactures tech support line. They should be able to help you.



Can't Register McAfee?panda



Have got the same problem, will look forward to replies

No comments:

Post a Comment