Monday, August 17, 2009

Should I get rid of mcafee and try AVG?

My computer has been running very slowly lately and one of the reasons i heard was because mcafee slows down your PC. So if I uninstall my mcafee then install free antivirus AVG will my computer go faster?



Should I get rid of mcafee and try AVG?norton 360



Yes as mcafee slows down ur pc for scans and may other stuff it does so download AVG...i would recommend it more than Avast



Should I get rid of mcafee and try AVG?photoshop



I installed McAfee last weekend and couldn't even get into the computer the next day so needless to say I uninstalled the McAfee and now the computer works great.



Yes your computer will go faster without the McAfee but make sure you have some kind of antivirus protection.
AVG sucks I used to have it but i switched to avast. Avast is much better. Because it scans e-mail, P2P, IM, and it has an live scaning so when you open up a program it scans the program to see if there is a virus. Only downside to avast is that it doesnt do a full daily scan. You have to make it do a full scan.
probably it'll be faster.



you can try it.



as for me,i use Dr. Web and it doesn't slow my computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment