Monday, August 17, 2009

How do I deal with Yahoo Messenger viruses?

This virus changes my status into some sort of Thai thing, then sends this link to all my contacts. I've read that I have to delete the files SSCVIIIHOST and SSCVS, then reboot. I've tried it, but doesn't work. Follow-up, are there any good free antivirus or antispywares out there that doesn't really cause any detrimental effects to my laptop? Please, I'm begging someone to help me. I feel so helpless.



How do I deal with Yahoo Messenger viruses?free adware remover



Get an Internet Security Suite.



How do I deal with Yahoo Messenger viruses?internet security 2006



Run a web based scan from trendmicro at http://housecall65.trendmicro.com



then get a proper security suite or stop begging for help.



You get what you pay for and if you are not going to invest in your computer's security then you have no right begging and crying about it when it gets killed.



Good Luck
I recommend antivir, though you will likely have to delete the files again when it is finished.



http://www.avira.com/en/pages/index.php

No comments:

Post a Comment