Monday, August 17, 2009

Svchost.exe HELP!?

So, yesterday I used my AVG 7.5 to check for viruses...turns out that there was a worm infecting C://WINDOWS/svchost.exe...now, after the scan I couldn't heal it, and then I wiped it.



Now...what I want to ask is...will my computer be disturbed by this? Can I get it back? And what do you think is the best free antivirus, disk defrag, and registry cleaner for now?



Svchost.exe HELP!?computer repair



svchost.exe is not always a virus - it is a legitimate file that Windows uses.



The svchost.exe file is located in the folder C:\Windows\System32. In other cases, svchost.exe is a virus, spyware, trojan or worm!



Svchost.exe HELP!?free antivirus



C://WINDOWS/svchost.exe



this is an important file



if infected u r sc***d



reinstall OS now



http://support.microsoft.com/kb/314056
freee CCleaner , cheap unhackme and xoftspy.
The infection you describe need a registry modification to remove. You need an expert's advise. Go to the following link and follow the instruction very carefully.



BTW you DO NOT need to reinstall windows at this point, just be patient.



http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t...
svchost is a very important file, and I'm pretty sure you haven't deleted it. If you did, or it's set to be deleted.. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment